Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Things that made me happy today.

December 20, 2022
Day 2,253

Thankful for: 

A quiet, lazy, long morning. 

A morning walk with Higbee. 

Sourdough for breakfast. 

Soup for lunch. 

A shopping trip with Adelyn. 

Coming home and making an easy dinner. 

I cleaned our entire house. I love the feeling of relaxing in a clean home. 

We have many, many more days off. 

Matt will be home tomorrow. 

Higbee is cuddly today. I love days when Higbee is cuddly. 

My kids gave me lots of hugs today. 

Adelyn and Tobin thanked me for working hard to clean our home. It made me feel thankful and happy that they recognized what I was doing. 

I got cream of wheat for breakfast tomorrow. I love a big bowl of cream of wheat with butter and sugar. It's delicious. 

I'm excited for Christmas coming soon. 

Modern Family. It's hilarious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment