Sunday, December 11, 2022

Twelfth Day of Advent: Donations.

December 11, 2022
Day 2,244

Thankful for: 

For the twelfth day of advent, Adelyn and Tobin picked out some toys that they no longer play with to donate to other kids. 

I made a loaf of delicious sourdough today.

I drank many cups of tea. 

I went grocery shopping for the week and got some other shopping done today. 

It was a nice, quiet, cloudy day at home. 

I had a nice time laughing and joking with my kids today. 

Matt will be home tomorrow with Higbee. I love when Matt is home. It makes me feel cozy to think of him being at home while I'm at work. It's like I feel cozy myself because he is cozy. 

This is the last week before Christmas break. I'm very excited to be done with school after this week. 

Santa came to our neighborhood today. I love that we live in a place where Santa comes to visit us. 

Lunches prepped for tomorrow. 

Only one more week of lunches to make before break. 

The feeling of going to bed after a good day. 

Modern Family. It's a hilarious show. 

Feta cheese made from sheep's milk. It's the very best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment