Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The best Wednesday.

December 21, 2022
Day 2,254

Thankful for: 

The best Wednesday. 

It was a long, lazy morning. 

Higbee and I went for a cold morning winter walk. 

I saw a hawk on our walk. 

During our walk, I stood quietly and let the sunshine warm my face while I prayed. It feels so good to do quiet things without the feeling of pressure about staying on schedule. 

I made pasta for lunch. 

Wrapping gifts with Adelyn and Tobin today. 

Matt and I went shopping together for our Christmas meals. We also picked up a few last minute gifts. I love shopping with Matt. We used to shop together every single day before we had kids. We would go to the store every day to shop for ingredients for dinner. It was good to be with him today. 

Time in bed with Matt. I love how he knows me and loves me. Life with Matt is as beautiful as an ice cold glass of water on the hottest day. 

A delicious dinner. 

Laughing together as a family. 

Time with Adelyn and Tobin. 

I made five different cookie batters tonight: double chocolate chip, funfetti chip, oatmeal, m&m, and sugar. I will bake them all tomorrow. I'm excited to fill up all the cookie tins. 

The quiet peaceful feeling of being home with all the great loves of my life. 

Lighting all the lights just for our family. 

Christmas coming soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment