Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sixth Day of Advent: Sing Christmas Carols

December 4, 2022
Day 2,237

Thankful for: 

A great Sunday with my family. 

The house got cleaned. 

I checked a major thing off of my to-do list: I completed an 8 hour driver improvement course for a speeding ticket I got last year. It feels really good to have that off of my list. 

I'm going to leave school early today to take my certificate to the courthouse to be done with that ticket once and for all. 

We had street tacos for dinner. 

We sang Christmas carols around the Christmas tree for advent today. 

It was a good day. 

Matt loves to hug and kiss me every chance he gets. 

Tomorrow is the start of a new school week. I love fresh weeks. 

There are only ten days until Christmas break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment