Thursday, May 18, 2023

Cappuccino.

May 18, 2023
Day 2,401

Thankful for:

A glorious weather day. 

Cold air. 

Warm sun with a cool breeze. 

Patty watched Tobin for me so I could go out with a friend. 

A cappuccino.

I got to pick up a few things at Wegman's. 

Tomorrow is Friday. 

I got in a workout before bed. 

I can't wait to spend Friday night my amazing husband. He was staring at me tonight, and he told me I really don't know just how beautiful he thinks I am. He also told me that he loves me so much. I don't have words to say how thankful I am for him. He is my home, my safe place, my best friend, and my love. I would be lost without him. 

Thankful for hugs and kisses from Tobin. 

Higbee was happy to see me. 

Time to read. 

Things to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment