Sunday, May 21, 2023

New running shoes.

May 21, 2023
Day 2,404

Thankful for: 

A day called Sunday. 

Time with my sister. 

New running shoes. They are super nice, and I'm excited to run in them. I keep picturing myself breathing hard after a run like I did when I ran track in high school. It felt good then, and I want to feel that feeling again now. I'm excited to get back to that place when I can relax and calm down after a good, hard run. 

New things from Target like hair stuff, and a wide-tooth comb, toothpaste, and a curly hair mask. 

A day off from exercise, but not a day off from eating right. I'm very proud of how well I'm doing. 

A new, fresh week starting tomorrow. 

A quiet Sunday at home. 

Tacos for dinner. They were delicious. This is how I built mine: almond flour tortilla, meat, guacamole, salsa, tomatoes, black olives, lots or red onion, and lots of cilantro. 

For dessert, I had Yonanas. I made "vanilla ice cream" out of just bananas and vanilla extract. It was really good. Even Matt liked it. 

Time with Matt today. Lots of hugs and kisses from Matt. 

Time to talk about our big vacation coming up. We're all getting excited. 

A fridge full of good things to eat. 

A phone call with my mom, my dad, and my grandma today. 

Higbee really loves me. He wouldn't go out without me tonight. 

Lots of books to read. 

Lots of tea to drink. 

Blister peanuts to nibble on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment