Wednesday, May 10, 2023

It's the truth.

May 10, 2023
Day 2,393

Thankful for: 

On the way home from school today, Tobin told me randomly that he was so thankful for our family. He said, "We are so lucky. We have the best family, the best house, the best dog, the best yard, we have food and water and clothes and beds." He said every time it's "Thankful Thursday" in school, he always says he's thankful for his family because it's the truth.

French fries. 

Strawberry butter and strawberry honey. 

Tea with honey. 

Breakfast for dinner. 

When Matt plays with my hair. 

Hugs and cuddles from Adelyn and Tobin. 

Sophia came to check in with me this morning. 

Seeing Odette, Sophia, and Tobin in the hallways at school. 

Getting excited for next year. 

Plans to see family this weekend. 

Laying in bed at the end of a long day. 

Time to sleep all night. I never knew I loved to sleep so much 

No comments:

Post a Comment