Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Laughing with my favorite people.

May 17, 2023
Day 2,400

Thankful for: 

Quiet rides to school with Tobin. We like to ride in silence, but it's a peaceful, restful silence; not an awkward silence. I love peaceful silences. 

A lovely weather day. 

A wonderful day with my sweet students. 

A fun day planned for tomorrow with my students. 

Coffee with Patty during our break today. 

Coming home to the best home, family, and dog. 

A nice walk with Higbee. 

A good workout. 

A healthy dinner. 

Lunches prepped for tomorrow. 

Time to sleep all night. 

Feeling better today than I felt yesterday. 

Laughing at dinner with my favorite people. 

Laughing in the kitchen with my favorite people. 

Everybody Loves Raymond. 

Flowers in my house. 

Tomorrow is Thursday. The next day is Friday. I can't wait to be home this weekend. I'm going to exercise, sleep, crochet, read, and bake bread. It will be lovely. 

I'm getting new shoes tomorrow. 

Birds. 

Friends at work. 

At dinner, we talk about what our favorite part of the day was. Matt's favorite part of the day was dinner with our family. I love him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment