Friday, June 16, 2023

Ft. Lauderdale.

June 16, 2023
Day 2,430

Thankful for: 

A safe traveling day. 

A sub from Publix for lunch. 

A new book to read. 

Finally arriving at our new house after a few delays. 

The new house is beautiful! 

The pool is amazing! 

Tomorrow is a relaxing day. We will go to the beach for a bit, and then we'll come back and hang by our pool. I'm really grateful for a chill day today. 

Cuddling with Matt in bed. 

A big shower. 

Cereal in red solo cups for dinner. I got Life for myself. It takes me back to my childhood!

A storm and the sunset lit up the clouds behind our house a very pretty pink. 

Five days in this beautiful home. 

There is a very beautiful tree in front on this house. Matt looked it up, and the internet said some consider this tree to be the most beautiful tree in the world. 

Adelyn and Tobin were so patient while we were waiting for our house. I was really proud of them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment