Monday, June 26, 2023

Home!

June 26, 2023
Day 2,440

Thankful for: 

A safe drive home. 

The feeling of being home. 

The feeling of a hot shower after a long drive. 

The feeling of getting all unpacked and cleaned up and not having to live out of a suitcase anymore. 

We had the best vacation! It was incredible, and I am so thankful for all the wonderful memories we made together. 

We're all so excited to see our family. 

We're all so excited to see our sweet Higbee boy. Our house isn't complete without him. 

Lots of fresh groceries. 

We had a homecooked meal tonight: tacos! It was delicious. 

I had a beer with dinner, and it was incredibly good and refreshing. 

A bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. We're all still on vacation mode. 

The feeling of typing this blog post in my own bed. 

Matt has many days off still. I'm excited to spend my days with him. 

Lots of loads of clothes washing and drying in our house. 

The forest. I missed it so much. 

We saw two beautiful deer munching in our backyard. It was a doe and a buck walking together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment