Sunday, June 11, 2023

Gatorland and Wonderworks.

June 11, 2023
Day 2,425

Thankful for: 

Adventure and fun. 

We went to Gatorland today, and we saw tons of gators, birds, and other animals. It was really cool. I didn't think I'd like it as much as I did. 

Tobin got to hold a gator, and Adelyn got to hold a big snake. 

We went walking through a live swamp and saw snapping turtles and lots of frogs. 

We went out to lunch at Bahama Breeze, and it was delicious. I had a burger. It really hit the spot. 

We went to Wonderworks. The kids had a blast. It was way more busy and loud than I remember, but the kids loved it. 

We came home and all went swimming in the pool. I loved watching Matt play with Adelyn and Tobin. I'm so thankful my husband is such an amazing father. 

We had leftover pizza for dinner. 

We're going on a big adventure tomorrow. 

We made lots of good memories today!




















No comments:

Post a Comment