Sunday, December 10, 2017

Talk about Santa.

December 10, 2017
Day 431

     Thankful for: 

a good morning at church. 
ice cream play dates for 2nd grade girls. And Tobin. 
chocolate ice cream stained mouths. 
snow. 
the cold, cold air. Whenever I need to breathe good and deep, I just step outside. 
this is the last busy week of school. 
my parents brought over a delicious meal tonight.
we all cuddled on the couch together and watched Beauty and the Beast. 
Matt got medication. I'm thankful he doesn't have to go on suffering through this illness. 
my mom gave me some new face creme to try out. She's always thinking of us. 
my extra large mug of tea with honey. 
another new and fresh week of school. 
funny shows to watch. 
phone calls with Jason. 
tall tales about Santa. Tobin has lots of them. 
talk about Santa. I love the magic of Christmas. 
painted nails. I never paint my nails, but when I do, I'm always happy I did. 
pale pink is the best nail color. Fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment