Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Yule Log.

December 20, 2017
Day 441

Tomorrow is the last day before Christmas break.

On Friday, Patty and I are going to take the kids to see Santa.

Also on Friday, I'm going to watch Christmas movies and bake cookies all day.

Matt likes to fall asleep with his hand on my arm or my head. I love that he loves me so madly.

Patty got me some things I needed from the store.

Odette visited my classroom today. My students went nuts over her. Who wouldn't?

I'm excited for our class Christmas party!

There is something called Yule Log. It is fudge and icing and cake all rolled into a log. It exists and it's delicious. Matt's mom got us one. She might be a dessert genius.

Matt is off tomorrow and it makes me happy knowing he will be home and resting.

Adelyn and Tobin are so excited for Christmas.

Phia and Casey wanted to come home with me today and it makes me happy they love me so much.

Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment