Sunday, December 17, 2017

Today was wonderful.

December 16, 2017
Day 437

     Today was wonderful. Matt's mom took me out and bought me a new coat. I was blown away by her generosity today. It's a beautiful coat, and I haven't had a new coat in so many years.
   
     Then, because we hadn't yet decorated for Christmas, she suggested we have a Christmas decorating party. And she literally made a party for us. She went out and bought all kinds of good food and treats, and brought them over to our house. We put on Christmas music, and it was a jolly and merry party. Matt's mom is very good at taking care of people. She makes them feel loved and looked after. Our house looks so festive now. I am so thankful for Matt's mom.

     We also went to a Christmas party at Patty's mother in law's house. It was really nice to visit and talk with the best friends and family. Best friends and family and food and wine always makes for a good time.

     Today was good. And I am so thankful. I didn't deserve this good day. But I was gifted it anyways. God is good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment