Saturday, December 30, 2017

We rocked, and I sang.

December 30, 2017
Day 451

     Thankful for the cold air. Thankful for my warm and cuddly family. Thankful for warm blankets and humongous teddy bears. Thankful for time to lay in bed and watch Dr. Quinn. Thankful for Matt. He loves me. Thankful for two more days at home with my loves. Thankful for the end of a good year, and the anticipation that comes with another year beginning. Thankful for all the good things in my life that I have even though I don't deserve them. Thankful for being able to rock Tobin to sleep tonight. We cuddled under a blanket, we rocked, and I sang. Thankful for a special breakfast this morning for Sophia. Her birthday is tomorrow. Thankful for time with my sister and her family. Thankful for a good Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment