Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Good Day.

December 3, 2019
Day 1,162

     It was a good day. It was cold. I had a lovely sandwich for lunch. I am a bit obsessed with sandwiches. My students were sweet. Recess was cold and windy. Adelyn and Tobin were cuddly and wanted lots of kisses. I got to see a sweet, fluffy, fat puppy with a cold, black nose. I got to have dinner with my sister. We had impossible whoppers. They were delicious. We went to Costco and Trader Joe's. We got lots of fun treats and goodies. We listened to music and laughed. Tomorrow is Wednesday and there are only two more Wednesdays after tomorrow until Christmas break. There was a weather alert of a little snow on the way tonight. I love snow. I love waking up to a fresh blanket of white. Even if it's just a dusting. Thankful for time with my sister. Thankful for a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment