Sunday, December 29, 2019

I'm thankful that I got to...

December 29, 2019
Day 1,188

I'm thankful that I got to wake up this morning.
I'm thankful that I got to be home today.
I'm thankful that I got to be comfortable today.
I'm thankful that I got to clean my house today.
I'm thankful that I got to hug and kiss Adelyn and Tobin today.
I'm thankful that I got to take care of Higbee today.
I'm thankful that I got to listen to music today.
I'm thankful that I got to eat good food today.
I'm thankful that I got to talk to my sister today.
I'm thankful that I got to talk to my mom today.
I'm thankful that I got to talk to my husband today.
I'm thankful that I got to relax today.
I'm thankful that I got to write today.
I'm thankful that I got to get a hot shower today.
I'm thankful that I got to take vitamins today.
I'm thankful that I got to pray today.
I'm thankful that I got to kiss my babies goodnight tonight.
I'm thankful that I got to read today.
I'm thankful that I got to read my Bible today.
I'm thankful that I got to wear glasses to help me see today.
I'm thankful that I got to drink hot tea.
I'm thankful that I got to drink hot coffee.
I'm thankful that I got to eat chips and salsa.
I'm thankful that I got to be still and quiet today.
I'm thankful that I got to put lotion on my dry hands.
I'm thankful that I got to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner for my family today.
I'm thankful that I got to use my computer to write about the good things.
I'm thankful that I got to have a cookie today.
I'm thankful that I got to sing today.
I'm thankful that I got to cry today.
I'm thankful that I got to walk today.
I'm thankful that I got to be alive today.

It was a good day. I don't deserve such goodness.
Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment