Monday, December 30, 2019

Shane & Cheyenne got married today!

December 30, 2019
Day 1,189

     My brother and his love got married today! I was so honored and happy to be able to witness them profess their love for each other. True love is a beautiful thing to behold. It doesn't judge. It doesn't stay mad. It believes the best. It is always growing. It was in every smile exchanged between Shane and Cheyenne today. It was in their eyes. It was in their hands. It was a quick and quiet and small ceremony. But it was sweet. So very sweet. It's always sweet when you witness true love in action.

     Today, I'm thankful for a girl named Cheyenne who came into Shane's life and healed wounds and made him a better version of himself. I'm thankful for a boy named Ryker who came into Shane's life and made it richer and sweeter. I'm thankful for a little boy named Oliver who is growing every day in Cheyenne's belly. I'm thankful to call Cheyenne my sister. I'm thankful to call Ryker my nephew. I'm thankful for family. I'm thankful for happy days. I'm thankful for love. I'm thankful for December 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment