Monday, December 2, 2019

"Tomorrow is always fresh; with no mistakes in it."

December 2, 2019
Day 1,161

Thankful for:

a cold, windy day.

recess time.

a sandwich for lunch.

kisses and hugs from my babes.

driving my new car to work.

Higbee cuddling in the morning.

not wanting to get out of bed because my bed is so cozy.

winter.

December.

the Christmas season; it's filled with magic.

leftovers for dinner.

an early to bed night for me and the kids.

books in bed together.

homework done.

a clean kitchen and everything prepped for tomorrow morning.

time to lay in bed.

time to write about what's good.

birds.

deer.

my gravel driveway.

hot tea and pumpkin seeds in bed while I watch Friends. 

another new day tomorrow.

I love this quote: "Tomorrow is always fresh; with no mistakes in it." -Lucy Maud Montgomery

the feeling of a brand new day tomorrow.

time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment