Sunday, April 12, 2020

A very special Easter.

April 12, 2020
Day 1,292

Thankful for:

Easter baskets in the morning.

Matt coming home in the morning with extra Easter treats for our babies.

Easter plates, napkins, and tablecloths.

a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, and bagels.

time spent with family in the morning.

the movie, The Ten Commandments. 

laughing with family.

taking communion with family.

an Easter egg hunt with all my favorite little ones: Casey, Addy, Tobin, Sophia, Ryker, and Odette.

a delicious Easter dinner.

homemade Irish soda bread.

leftover ham to make soup with.

decorating bunny cakes with all my favorite littles.

coloring Easter eggs with all my favorite littles.

watching movies with my family.

an Easter play put on by Addy, Casey, Tobin, and Phia.

the entire day spent at home with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment