Saturday, April 25, 2020

Matt holds my hand even when we're fighting.

April 25, 2020
Day 1,305

Thankful for:

days that threaten rain.

cloudy, overcast, dreary days.

days that end in rain.

quiet walks down the driveway.

my husband; he's literally the greatest man. God knew I needed Matt.

huge mugs of tea with apples.

this for dinner: curry chicken, basmati rice, a salad of: cucumber, tomato, red onion, black olives, and mint, and naan and a big plate of onions, curly leaf parsley, and feta cheese.

walks with Higbee.

a quiet, pleasant evening at home; the kids are watching a movie with apples, Matt's watching a show, and I'm going to take some time to write.

time for crocheting blankets.

my library; it's filled with words and books and things for writing. I love this room.

the fact that my husband loves me even when I'm unlovable.

Matt holds my hand even when we're fighting.

Frozen, frozen pops; my kids are obsessed with them right now.

it was a good day; I'm glad for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment