Sunday, April 26, 2020

Big Breakfast Sunday.

April 26, 2020
Day 1,306

     Today was lovely. It was rainy and cozy. We spent this day watching movies, playing games, and eating good food. We went for several rainy walks. We cuddled on the couch. It was simple, but it was good. These are the slow, lazy days that I will miss and my heart will ache for when they're gone. Childhood moves swiftly. I need to remember to keep my eyes wide open. I don't want to miss a thing.

     Thankful for:

-french toast made with brioche bread with strawberries on top, and sausage.

-"Big Breakfast Sunday." Matt thinks Sundays are for big breakfasts.

-homemade pizza.

-cupcakes.

-movies with the family.

-rainy walks down the driveway.

-umbrellas.

-the sound of Adelyn and Tobin running to catch up with me and Matt while we walk down the driveway.

-kisses.

-bedtime.

-time to read.

-time to write.

-time to crochet.

-time with family.

-time to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment