Friday, April 10, 2020

Home is the very best place in the world.

April 10, 2020
Day 1,290

     Today was lovely. We spent this entire glorious day outside. We did yard work all day long. It was hard work, but it was good work. I'm very proud of how beautiful our yard looks right now. The sun was warm, the wind was cold, and the sky was very blue. The kids climbed trees. I planted lavender and rosemary. I made a spiral out of rocks in our garden. I feel accomplished. And our yard looks amazing. We ordered pizza for dinner, and it was super delicious. We saw a fox in our yard today, and we saw baby bear cubs yesterday. Thankful for this day that was spent outside, at our home, with just our family. Thankful for the cozy warmth of our home. Thankful for clean kids in bed before 8:30. Thankful for three more days of being home ahead of me. Home is the very best place in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment