Monday, April 20, 2020

Sparkly spider eyes.

April 20, 2020
Day 1,300


     Tonight, I'm thankful for the feeling of clean skin against mine while reading to my children. I'm thankful for little kisses from tiny mouths that smile many times a day. I'm thankful for music. I'm thankful for time to teach my son. I'm thankful for quiet walks with Higbee. I'm thankful for a little deer we came across just laying down in the middle of the woods relaxing in the cool of the morning. I'm thankful for sparkly spider eyes. I'm thankful for the sound of teeth being brushed. I'm thankful for the sound of laughter. I'm thankful for a new day tomorrow morning. I'm thankful for new resolutions and revelations. I'm thankful for time at home. I'm thankful for health. I'm thankful that Tobin is feeling better this evening. I'm thankful for phone calls with grandparents. I'm thankful for phone calls with my sister and my niece. I'm thankful for the way Higbee looks at me. I'm thankful for Adelyn's very blue eyes, and for Tobin's very green eyes. I'm thankful for this lovely life. It's more than I ever could have dreamed or imagined for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment