Monday, January 31, 2022

Sweet note.

January 31, 2022
Day 1,932

Thankful for: 

Matt went grocery shopping for us this morning on his way home from work. 

Matt put dishes away for me. 

Adelyn and I had a great talk last night right before bed. 

I got a sweet note from Adelyn after school. 

We tried something new at the dinner table tonight. We each went around and talked about a challenge during our day and something good during our day.

Roasted vegetables for lunch tomorrow. 

Half and half for my coffee tomorrow. I really really love half and half in coffee. It's a happy thing that Wegman's was out of nut-pods which is my non dairy, no sugar, coffee creamer made out of almond milk and coconut milk. Half and half is so, so much better. I really miss it. So I'm glad I get to have a normal coffee tomorrow. 

Watching Matt pet Higbee softly. 

Adelyn said that Matt is the perfect man and he loves us all perfectly. Those words are such a great blessing. 

Time to sleep all night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment