Tuesday, March 29, 2022

It's just so good.

March 29, 2022
Day 1,989

Thankful for: 

A good day at school.

The sweetest students. I had one student bring me a homemade necklace, and purchase a bracelet for me with their hard earned Spanish dollars. The Spanish teachers gave them Spanish bucks to spend at the "St. Michael's Store." One of my students bought me a bracelet with his money. I'm constantly blown away by that one student. I don't think there has been another student that has surprised me me than that one. I'm very thankful that I learn new things from my students every day. 

Watching Tobin at soccer practice for a bit. He's so happy to be involved with a sport. 

A yummy dinner. 

Good lunches prepped for tomorrow. 

Laying in my bed with the love of my life. I don't deserve him. 

Kisses and hugs and cuddles from the love of my life. 

Cuddling in bed with Higbee. 

There's only one day of the school week after tomorrow. 

Matt told me he planned my birthday party today, and I'm excited. He's the absolute best gift giver. 

The best home in the prettiest woods. 

This lovely, lovely wonderful life. It's just so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment