Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sunday's List.

March 27, 2022
Day 1,987


Thankful for: 

A haircut this morning. 

Time to visit my friend, Jason. It was good to see him. 

A little time with Patty, Armando, Odette, and puppies. 

Grocery shopping with Addy and Tobin. 

Nice fruits and vegetables to eat. 

Coming home to the best home in the world. 

Seeing Higbee when he's happy to see us. 

An easy dinner. 

Watching Seinfeld with the kids. I love showing them the best shows ever made. 

Time to get schoolwork done. 

Lunches all prepped and ready for tomorrow. 

A quick phone call with my dad today. 

Cheyenne's birthday is today. I'm thankful to call her my sister in law. 

A phone call with Matt. Talking with Matt makes me feel at home. I love his voice. I love how talking with him makes me feel. I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment