Thursday, March 31, 2022

Things to be thankful for on this Thursday.

March 31, 2022
Day 1,991

Thankful for: 

It was supposed to be a severe weather day, and it wasn't. 

I was nervous about the wind today, but God protected our home. 

Talking with Matt during a break from school. I just missed his face and had to see him and hear his voice. 

My students. I really love them. I'm thankful I have the job I have. 

Easy dinners. 

Easy meals made and prepped for other days. 

Tea and toast for dinner. 

Laughing with Adelyn, Tobin, and Matt. They make me laugh all day. 

Tonight was the first thunderstorm of the year. 

I saw yellow eyes in the forest tonight. According to the internet, it was either a raccoon, coyote, or bear. 

We got new rock for our driveway today. It looks beautiful, and our driveway is super crunchy again. I love the sound of the crunch under my feet. 

Time in bed with Matt. 

A short, easy day at work tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment