Monday, March 28, 2022

Monday's List.

March 28, 2022
Day 1,988

Thankful for: 

The cold, cold air. 

The gray and green of the forest in March. 

Coming home to the best husband and dog and home. 

Sitting and talking with Matt for a while before making dinner because I missed him, and I just had to sit and be with him. 

Reading in bed with the whole family: me, Matt, Addy, Tobin, and Higbee. It's very cozy, and I'm very thankful for moments like that. 

A quick, easy dinner that turned out delicious. 

Knowing that Matt is off and home for the next few days. I absolutely love when Matt is off and home with Higbee. It makes me feel very cozy inside. Almost like I am off and home just because Matt is. When I think about Matt and Higbee cuddled up on the couches relaxing, it makes me feel relaxed and at peace. 

A short week at school this week. 

My family is healthy. 

My new haircut. I'm thankful that I was able to take the time to go on Sunday. I'm thankful that my sister and Armando watched my kids. I'm thankful to be able to do things that make me feel good about myself. 

Getting pictures of baby Aiden. He's so sweet, and I can't wait to see him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment