Sunday, March 20, 2022

Long Sunday.

March 20, 2022
Day 1,980

Thankful for: 

Matt. He took me on a little ice cream date today. I really needed time with Matt. I also really needed ice cream. 

Pizza for dinner. 

A very long Sunday. 

Working in my bed. I love doing schoolwork from my bed. 

Walks with Matt and Higbee. Matt said I might be Higbee's favorite person, and I'm okay with that. He's such a good pup. 

Time to clean our home. 

Time to sit and relax in our freshly cleaned home. 

The feeling of a fresh new Monday tomorrow. 

The greens and grays of the forest in spring. 

Bluebirds sitting on branches. 

Adelyn and Tobin playing outside. 

Lavender. 

Tea and peanuts. 

 Slowly chipping away at the work I have to do. 

A fun day planned for my students tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment