Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Things I was thankful for today.

March 30, 2022
Day 1,990

Thankful for: 

Time after school to work on things I needed to get done. 

Listening to my kids play with Lincoln logs. 

Tomorrow is like Friday because Friday is a teacher work day. 

Tomorrow will be a fun day at school for my students; we're watching a movie to celebrate finishing the book we just read. 

Matt is home tomorrow. 

A good night with the love of my life. 

A delicious dinner; kale, roasted vegetables, turkey burger, and pumpkin seeds with lemon dressing. 

Tea in bed. 

Sweet Higbee boy. He randomly jumps up in bed sometimes for pets and cuddles. I love him so much. 

Tobin and Adelyn. I love laughing with them. I'm glad I get to be the one that takes care of them and love them. 

Our beautiful, comfortable home. I love it more than any home I've ever lived in. I'm so thankful God gave our family the gift of this home and our land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment