Thursday, August 4, 2022

Day Date!

August 4, 2022
Day 2,117

Thankful for: 

A day date with Matt. We went to lunch at Bozzelli's Deli, The Office Experience, and to dinner at Sweet Water. It was a day of good fun and good food and the best company. It was the first of many special birthday celebrations for Matt's 40th birthday. 

Patty. She watched our kids for us today so we could have a special date. I'm thankful for such a wonderful sister. 

Coming home to the best house ever. 

Giving Higbee new toys for his 7th birthday today. 

Street tacos for dinner for the kids. They love them. 

Matt helped me paint all the trim to finish our painting project from yesterday.

Adelyn and I made a list tonight for our very busy day tomorrow. 

Matt likes to sleep with one hand touching me. I love that about him. 

I'm excited for a fun weekend coming up. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment