Friday, August 12, 2022

Last Friday of this Summer.

August 12, 2022
Day 2,125

Thankful for: 

Days with blue skies and puffy white clouds and cool breeze. 

The last Friday of this summer. 

King's Dominion with my family. 

Watching my kids have fun together. 

A little nap in the car on the way there. 

Coming home early, having dinner, and watching three episodes of Dr. Quinn. 

Ice cream cones. 

French fries. 

Two more days of summer vacation left. 

Time to cuddle on the couch with Tobin. 

Adelyn coming up to me and giving me a random hug. 

Higbee being very happy to see us when we came home. 

Higbee being very cuddly in bed with me as I write this. 

Plans to go grocery shopping early in the morning tomorrow. 

My job. I don't want this summer to end, but I love my job. It's always exciting to start a new school year. 

Laying in bed next to Matt tonight. I love it when he's home. 









No comments:

Post a Comment