Tuesday, August 9, 2022

List for the last Tuesday of summer.

August 9, 2022
Day 2,122

Thankful for: 

Higbee got his nails trimmed today. 

I painted our library and downstairs bathroom today. 

My mom came over because Hank had a vet appointment today. We had some leftover cake and tea together. 

Adelyn made dinner for her and Tobin since I was busy trying to finish painting. 

I cleaned up the middle level even though I was so tired from painting. 

I got a nice warm shower after painting and working all day, and then I put lotion on. It always feels nice to shower and then put on lotion. 

I have Dr. Quinn right now as I write this. It's such a cozy show. 

There are more days left in summer vacation. 

Time to lay down and relax. 

Matt will be home tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment