Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Stick, sword, or light saber walk.

August 16, 2022
Day 2,129

Thankful for: 

This day. 

Beautiful weather. 

Frogs making lots of noise on our evening walk tonight. 

Tobin carries a stick, sword, or light saber of some kind every time we go walking. He never just walks. He's always playing and pretending. I love that about him. 

I got a lot of work done today. 

I love where I work. 

I love the people I get to work with. 

Texts from Matt. 

Tea. 

My lunch and coffee all prepped and ready to go tomorrow. I'm going to try and get an extra head start tomorrow. 

Walking with Higbee. 

A tidy kitchen. 

My kids playing together in their playroom. It won't be much longer that we will need a playroom. 

Adelyn's birthday is coming up. 

River's birthday is tomorrow. I'm excited to go get a cake and pick some flowers for her. 

Tomorrow is Wednesday. After tomorrow, I'm already half way done with the first week of school. 

Flowers on my sink windowsill. I'm thinking about bringing them into school to brighten up my windowsill at school. 

New students coming soon. I really love a fresh, new class. And a fresh, new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment