Sunday, October 14, 2012

1 Day Left

1 Day Left

     As I wrote those words, 1 day left, I felt two ways. Excited, and nervous. This time tomorrow night, I will more than likely be cuddling or nursing my sweet new son. Or watching him sleep. Touching his fingers or toes. Studying his face. Smelling him. Feeling his feather like hair.

     This has been such a long journey. The finish line is in sight. We're almost there...

     I cannot wait to have my next blog post be a picture of my new baby.

1 comment:

  1. If he's anything like Amelia, he'll want to nurse. And nurse. Then nurse some more. :) Good luck tomorrow!! It'll be over before you know it, and the first night is great because they keep you all doped up. No pain at all! Can't wait to see pictures on FB!! Get some sleep! Or, try to :) Lots of love! XO

    ReplyDelete