Tuesday, October 9, 2012

6 Days Left

6 Days Left

     This time, this day, next Tuesday evening...I will be laying in a hospital bed with my newborn boy.

     I literally don't know what else to say. Words escape me when I think that there are only six days left. Six days until our family becomes four. My hands and arms are literally aching to hold my son. Adelyn can't wait either. She is way excited about all the baby stuff around the house. She talks about Tobin everyday.

     Found it funny that the other day, Addy stopped what she was doing, looked at me, and said, "big belly!" Yep. Even Addy knows it is about that time...

    

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see pictures! I can't even describe how much I treasured those first three days with Amelia. No housework, no cooking, no toddler-care. Just got to lay in bed holding my new baby for three whole days. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete