Saturday, October 6, 2012

9 Days Left

9 Days Left

     Single digits. 9 days. Loving that.

     Good day. Awesome day actually. Patty was released from the hospital! We are so thankful that baby girl and Patty are healthy! Had breakfast with Matt and Adelyn. It was such a sweet time with our little girl. Especially when Addy told us that being at breakfast was fun and special. She smiled and said, "this is fun, special!" Came home and watched a movie. Napped. All of us. Spent time with my family. Perhaps the best moment of my day was when I said to Adelyn, "I love you!" And she replied back, "I love you too!" That was a magic moment. The first time she said it back to me. So, of course, I replied back, "Aww, I love you too, baby!" And she replied, "I love you too!" We went back and forth like that for some time.

     Awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment