Thursday, October 4, 2012

11 Days Left

11 Days Left

     Had my apple pie fix...and it was magnificent. Matt's Mom made a delicious apple pie that we devoured after eating an incredible steak dinner. Mario can cook a mean steak. I'm not a fan of steak when it is cooked by someone else other than my Dad. But, Mario did himself proud tonight. He made the cut.

     There comes a point in every woman's pregnancy when she looks in the mirror at her ginormous belly...and thinks...well, what the hell? I'm huge anyways, might as well enjoy what I'm eating. Not that I haven't indulged or had treats during my pregnancy. I have. I'm talking about this point: I was getting a bath the other day to try and relieve the pain in my back and the pressure on my belly when Matt walked in with a big piece of chocolate cake. Of course...I wanted a bite. As he fed me a few bites of cake...I had to laugh at myself. There I am...huge and pregnant, eating cake in the tub.

     So, yeah...I'm at that point in my pregnancy where I'm like...cake in the tub? Sure! Apple pie and ice cream after a luscious steak dinner? You bet ya! Besides...breastfeeding will take care of those extra pounds in a snap!

     Did I mention...11 days! Eleven. My son will be here in 11 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment