Friday, October 5, 2012

10 Days Left

10 Days Left

     Strange day. Stressful, then good, then stressful again. Praying for my sister and her baby girl tonight. She fell on her stomach today, and is in the hospital. Thankful for sweet Adelyn and sweet Casey. They are a handful, for sure. But, they are just so sweet and innocent that it can make a bad day seem brighter. So far, everything looks good, but we are still waiting to get the 100% all clear for her to go home. Praying that happens tomorrow morning.
    
     Tobin is growing bigger and bigger. The other night, I was sleeping, and his kick to the side of my stomach hurt so bad, I woke up suddenly. It made me scream out, "ouch!" I get the feeling that he won't be fitting into any of the newborn outfits I have in his drawers. My doctor thinks he's big too. And she said she can't wait to meet my son. She said she's always excited to meet every new baby, but then there are those special patients...who she can't wait to deliver. I can't wait either.

     Got out all our baby stuff the other day. One such item is the swing. Adelyn has taken a particular liking to the swing, and loves to rock her babies to sleep in it. She is going to be an amazing big sister. Can't wait to hold both my babies in my arms. What a feeling of "complete" that will be. Whole. Complete. Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment