Monday, January 19, 2015

Ice cream in the freezer.

Project 365 * 2
Day 749




     I'm thankful that...

...it's a short work week.

...Tobin makes train and truck noises all day long.

...the house is cleaned up. Courtesy of my husband.

...I'm feeling much better. I'm just really tired.

...Adelyn got to spend the day with Patty, Casey, Sophia, my parents, and Shane. Which meant that it was just me, Matt, and Tobin at home. It was a cozy day. We never get to spend time with just Tobin. So it was a sweet, quiet, and special day.

...For just the littlest bit of ice cream left in the freezer. I'm about to go do away with it. Matt bought it for me when I first got sick. I know, I know...ice cream is the last thing that someone with the flu needs, but then again...it's the flu. It sucks. It's horrible. It's the worst. Maybe ice cream is what a person with the flu needs. Ice cream is happiness in the form of frozen milk and sugar. Fact. I just really love when there's ice cream in my freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment