Friday, January 9, 2015

A fancy Friday.

Project 365 * 2
Day 739

Such a patriotic sleeper. 




     It was a good Friday. Even if it did start at 5:30 am. Tobin wakes with the birds these days. The other second grade teacher and I hosted a ladies tea party for our girls at lunch. It was super fun. And fancy. I wore my wedding tiara to school. I have to say...Adelyn knows what she's doing when she wears tiaras all day long. It really does make you feel pretty and fancy and special. I think there should be more days devoted to the wearing of tiaras. It isn't often that an adult woman can wear a fancy tiara to work. And I think that's very sad. 

     Thankful for two sleeping babes. Thankful for the weekend. Thankful for my bed. And my crochet hook. And new yarn that my husband brought home for me. And warm slippers. And hot tea with honey and lemon. It's going to be a good weekend. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment