Thursday, January 22, 2015

Five things on a fake Friday.

Project 365 * 2
Day 752


Adelyn was having a hard night. What set her off was a towel that was, "too small."


     Thankful that:

-today counts as my Friday. I love long weekends. And because I didn't get to enjoy last weekend, I'm really looking forward to this one.

-there is a warm dog sleeping by my feet. Roxy literally follows me wherever I go. It's very sweet to be loved like that.

-there is a fresh box of tea sitting on my counter. I really love unopened boxes of tea. I love taking the first tea bag out of the box.

-there is fresh ginger, and lemons, and honey in my kitchen. All the fixings for a very comforting and healthy cup of tea.

-tomorrow seems like the perfect day to go adventuring. I love new days. Especially new days with no plans in them yet. Adventuring is even more adventuresome with little ones along for the ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment