Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sweet Home Virginia...

Project 365 * 2
Day 734














   
     ...where the skies are so colorful. The sky was simply amazing tonight. My favorite part of the sunset tonight was watching the birds fly through it. I mean, can you blame them? That's exactly what I would do if I was a bird. I would fly through all the colors of the sunset. Every night. Thankful for a gorgeous sky. Thankful for a lovely Sunday. Thankful for my parents. They came over tonight with bacon, chicken, and beef for us. Which is such a blessing. Thankful for the most wonderful Christmas break ever. I can't believe it's over. I'm definitely sad I won't be spending every waking second with my babes. I have so loved being home with them these past few weeks. But I'm looking forward to seeing my students again. Thankful to have had such a relaxing Christmas break. Thankful for the glorious sunset tonight. Thankful to have had such a cozy night at home with my family. Family Sundays are the best Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment