Thursday, January 9, 2020

Simple things that make all the difference.

January 9, 2020
Day 1,199

     I am thankful for the way Tobin's breath smells. I am thankful for the way Adelyn feels when she hugs me. I am thankful to have food to pack for my kid's lunches. I am thankful to have a warm home to call ours. I am thankful for Higbee. I love his soft, warm fur. I love the way his face looks while he is cuddled up next to me in bed. I am thankful for the sound of my husband's voice. I am thankful for my mom and my sister. They are two of the strongest, most beautiful women that walk this earth. Thankful for Matt's mom and his sister. They are two of the strongest, most beautiful women that walk this earth. I'm thankful that I not only have one mom and one sister, but two moms and two sisters. I'm thankful for the sounds of my family sleeping and resting. I'm thankful that tomorrow is Friday. I am thankful that not every night has to be an award winning blog post. Some nights I can just write simple sentence after simple sentence about simple things that make all the difference in the world.

     Thankful for this beautiful life that I don't deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment