Wednesday, January 8, 2020

The not knowing.

January 8, 2020
Day 1,198

     Sometimes I wonder if I will run out of words. I wonder if I will run out of things to write about. I wonder if anyone will read what I write. I wonder if that even matters. I wonder if my children will read my words one day. I wonder if I will ever be discovered by someone who thinks my words are worth publishing.

     I'm thankful for the wonder. I'm thankful for the not knowing. I'm thankful for the questions. It means I'm not living in a place of complacency.

     I'm thankful for a quiet Wednesday. For snow to play in. For warm soup to eat. For blankets to cuddle under. For babies to kiss. For a husband to cuddle with. For a dog to pet. For a home to live in. I don't deserve the goodness of this glorious Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment