Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Goose bump.

January 1, 2010
Day 1,191

     Today was lovely. Matt, the kids, and I went out to lunch at Sweetwater. We stopped by his mom and sister's house on the way home. We looked at old pictures. We ate some chocolate. We came home and set up Matt's new wildlife camera. We're excited to see what kind of pictures we get with it. We're hoping to see some bears and some coyotes and foxes. I know we'll see a ton of deer. I'm glad it was cold out again today. We had pot roast for dinner, and the whole family cuddled in bed to read a book before bed. I read a Bearenstain Bear book, and I did all the voices. My kids love when I do all the voices. Tobin said he wasn't feeling well after we all said bedtime prayers. He asked if I could lay with him. I'm always happy to cuddle my babies a bit extra. While we were laying in bed, he asked me about the goose egg on his forehead. He said, "How does a goose bump happen anyway?" I love him. I want him to stay young forever.

     Thankful for a good day with my family. Thankful that I have four more days off with them. Thankful for one more day with the Christmas decorations up. Thankful for the quiet of right now. Thankful for Higbee. Thankful for quiet nights and lazy days. Thankful for a great start to the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment