Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Cold cup of tea.

January 15, 2020
Day 1,205

     This day was good. It was so foggy this morning. The woods are more lovely than I've ever seen them when it's foggy out. My children are healthy and happy. My husband was home relaxing with my sweet pup. I like the feeling of knowing my husband is home with Higbee just relaxing and cuddling and being cozy. I like the feeling of knowing that my loved ones are cozy. Thankful for kisses before work. And kisses after I returned home. Thankful for help in the kitchen. Thankful for dinner already prepped and ready from yesterday. Thankful for a good night of sleep last night. Looking forward to another good night of sleep tonight. Thankful for my cold cup of tea. I wasn't able to drink it in time because sometimes there are better things to do in the bedroom besides drink tea. Thankful for the possibility of a blank page every night. Thankful that each blog post I write represents not just another day of thankfulness, but another day of opportunity.

     Thankful for a beautiful Wednesday. Thankful I had it to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment