Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Blessings, gifts, good things.

November 3, 2021
Day 1,834

     Thankful for things like cold air and the warm sun. Thankful for hugs and kisses; more than I could ever deserve. Thankful for two people named Adelyn and Tobin. They came out of my womb. I was literally their home for 9 months. But just being around them, just being near them, just to smell them, I'm home. Thankful for Matt. I love his voice, his texts, his smell, his face, his eyes, his hands, his words...he is my home. Our love is richer and deeper and more alive than I ever imagined it could be. It's a blazing, orange, friendly fire on a cool night. Thankful for the way he loves me. I don't deserve even an ounce of him. 

     Feeling thankful now and every day for blessings, for gifts, and for good things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment