Monday, November 29, 2021

Kitchen dance.

November 29, 2021
Day 1,860

     Thankful for so much laughter today. It was the first day back to work after a nice, long break, and it was hard. I felt a little grumpy. The kids felt a little grumpy. We came home after school and grocery shopping to Matt who makes all of us feel better. I don't know how it happened, but after dinner, Matt and I started choreographing a dance together. It was so good to laugh and be silly and dance with my husband. He makes every day a good day. I'm so in love with him. Madly. Deeply. Forever. In love. 

     Thankful for: 

Time to dance in the kitchen with Matt. 

Laughing hard with my family. 

Lovely food to prepare for my family. I love a full fridge and pantry. 

Higbee jumping up because he's happy to see me. 

Cold air. 

Beautiful light. Fall and winter light is gorgeous. 

The sky. I love how it's painted a different color every day. 

Christmas lights. 

Tomorrow is Tuesday. I like the feeling of Tuesday. 

Time to lay in bed. 

Hugs and snuggles and kisses and talks and time to read with Adelyn and Tobin. 

Texts from Matt. 

A big mug of tea. 

Roasted vegetables and salad for lunch tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment